May 8, 2021
3D & AR commerce: A complete guide for getting started
3D & AR product experiences are heading toward mainstream as pioneering brands and retailers are proving their effectiveness with groundbreaking case studies, citing dramatic increases in conversion, category lift, and RPV, as well as a decrease in returns. Additionally, Gartner recently predicted that 100 million consumers will be shopping in augmented reality, both in-store and online, by 2020.
So… how can retailers get up and running with this new medium?
Seamless implementation scaled to support thousands of SKUs across devices and browsers is key. But where to start?
We created a guide with everything you need to get up and go. From 3D creative methodology to evaluating ROI, we’ve got you covered.
- 3D creative: Overview, methodology, workflow, rating system
- 3D + AR opportunities: business goals, distribution
- Shopper experience: 3D on the product page, tap to AR, 3D Configurator
- Technology: Platform support
- ROI: Measuring success, case studies
- Next steps